1. The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States and Canadian law.
2. GAMES OF SKILL; WINNER SELECTION. FSN'S CONTESTS ARE GAMES OF SKILL. WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE OBJECTIVE CRITERIA SET FORTH IN EACH CONTEST. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of general sporting rules to accumulate the most points during the Point Accumulation Period, defined in Section 7 below, for the "Contest" according to the rules defined in the “Contest’s” Scoring System.
3. ENTRY DATES; CONTEST PERIOD: Entries will be accepted as defined by the “Registration Period” defined during the contest registration. Play starts and ends during the time "Point Accumulation Period" defined below. See Section 7 below for more details on entry.
Registration Period: The registration period is clearly defined on each contetest's entry form..
Play Period: The play period is clearly stated on the entry form.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only, unless prohibited by law. Minors must first obtain permission of parent/legal guardian before entering online.
5. GAMBLING PROHIBITION: This Contest may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
6. DISCLAIMER; Fantasy Sports Network (FSN), or FFZone.com and any subsidiary or affiliate of any of the foregoing will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries; (b) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of FSN; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. By entering the Contest, the entrant consents to placement on a mailing list for promotional and other materials, and grants to FSN and affiliates the right to use and publish the entrant's proper name, score, and ranking online and in any other media in connection with the Contest, unless prohibited by law. In the event that any or all particular college game(s) is postponed, terminated early, or canceled for any reason, FSN reserves the right to award prizes (if any) based on scores at the time the game is disrupted, or to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest at its discretion.
7. ENTRY: You can enter at any time during the registration period highlighted in Section 3. In order to maximize the opportunity to accrue the most points, register and enter your selections no later than the first game after the start of the Point Accumulation Period. This is the start of the period in which the points you earn count toward your final score. Any participation in the Contest during the Registration Period does not count toward your final score. Enter at the registration page located off of The Contest index page. To enter, go to the registration page. Only online entries through the registration page will be accepted. No faxed, mailed, e-mailed, or phoned in entries are allowed. Entrants must have Internet access on or prior to the date they enter the Contest to be eligible to participate. Registration is free.
MINOR POLICY: Entrants under the age of 18 must first obtain permission of parent/legal guardian before entering online.
All materials become the property of the FSN and none will be returned. After entering, entrants may access their team to track performance. Entrants' name and standing may be listed on the ffzone.com website.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of the online entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide FSN with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
8. HOW TO PLAY: After registering, contestants can participate in the game. The objective of the “Contest” is to accumulate the most points during the Point Accumulation Period. All contestants are allowed (but not required) to submit a predicted score for the tiebreaker game as indicated as such in the selection area. This prediction is used for tiebreaker purposes only. If no predicted score is submitted for an entry, it is given a default prediction of 0 points to 0 points. It is possible for a default prediction to win a tiebreaker. The above applies only to contests requireing a tie breaker in addition to those not defined by each leagues policy.
9. SCORING: Contestants are scored based on the total points accumulated. They receive no points for a non-winning selection. Contestants must obey all applicable restrictions associated with the contest they join. In particular, they must make sure their picks are submitted by the deadline associated with that group. Any selections submitted after the deadline are considered invalid, and no points will be given for them. For overall prize purposes (if any), scores are accumulated over the entire Point Accumulation Period.
10. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be chosen using the following criteria: Prizes (if any) will be awarded at the end of the Point Accumulation Period to the contestant whose entry has accumulated the most points over the entire Point Accumulation Period by adding the total weighted wins. In the event of a tie between two or more entries, the winning entry will be determined by the following tiebreakers, in order of listing:
Tiebreaker #1 – Total number of actual points scored for the indicated tie breaker game on the Entry Form.
Tiebreaker #2 – Total number of actual points scored by the winning team for the indicated tie breaker game on the Entry Form.
Tiebreaker #3 – Total number of actual points scored for the losing team for the indicated tie breaker game on the Entry Form.
In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.
The above applies only to contests requireing a tie breaker in addition to those not defined by each leagues policy.
11. TERMS. Contest entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. This Contest is governed by, and these rules will be construed and interpreted pursuant to, the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes, and all income and any other taxes, fees and surcharges will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. FSN, and participating promotional companies (and the affiliates and subsidiaries of each) and agencies (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (if any), (ii) disclaim any implied warranty; and (iii) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, inaudible, illegible or incomplete entries, or human, telephone, computer, online, or technical malfunctions or failures (including busy lines and disconnections), or acceptance and use of a prize or travel in connection with such prize (if any). Winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (if any).
By entering, participants agree that no claim relating to such damages, losses or injuries shall be asserted against FSN or any of it’s affiliates, or their respective parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, principals, shareholders, employees or agents. By accepting a prize (if any), winner agrees to release and hold FSN harmless from any and all damages, losses, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (if any), including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
FSN is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winner or the distribution of the prizes. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials.
12. CONDUCT. The Official Rules will be posted at the Contest web site throughout the Contest. FSN reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. FSN reserves the right to lock out an entrant whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FSN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. FSN is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. FSN assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft of or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. FSN is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or entrants due to or resulting from technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of FSN, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, FSN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Contest and in such event, to select winner by random drawing from all valid entries received up to the time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. RULES; WINNERS LIST. This Contest is subject to these Official Rules and How to Play, and any other rules sets expressly referenced herein. Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. FSN reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Official Rules may be obtained on the FSN site at
15. HEADERS. The section headers contained herein are provided for convenience purposes only and shall not be used to modify or interpret the terms of these Official Rules.
16. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of the Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.